In the Presentation Primary School we endeavour to provide a holistic Catholic education for each child, where respect and care for all, are central values.
Aims and Vision
Our ideal is a school community in which:
• While upholding the Catholic ethos and Presentation spirit of the school we promote inclusiveness and respect cultural and religious diversity
• We endeavour to develop a sense of awe and wonder and gratitude to God for creation, ourselves and the environment
• Both staff and pupils are encouraged to work to their full potential and prayer and meditation are a feature of the school day
• Teachers united with each other, work with parents united with each other, to create a caring and just atmosphere in which the children feel secure and free to exercise all their God given talents
• We create an awareness of the suffering caused by injustice in the world and promote a generous and caring response